Friday, April 18, 2008

...the beginning...

Lets start by saying you don't know me. Through things I might say you might start to think you know me or have known me, but remember, you don't. You don't know where I've been, what I've seen, or what I feel. And just like me, you don't know where I'll go, what I'll see, or how I'll feel tomorrow.

I don't mean to sound so forboding but I don't want you, the reader, to think you can expect anything. I don't want you to think, not even for an instant, you know me and you know what today will bring.

You might have wondered what a blog called '...Beautiful Lies...' was all about; now I'll give you the best answer I can...

Everytime you finish reading what I have written for you that day or week, I want you to stop and ask yourself, "is that true?" or "did that happen?" I'm not saying I'm writing you a mystery novel through blogs. I assure you; some of what I write will be real, true, and factual. What I wont assure you of is, what.

No comments: